- Just sitting here watching American Idol. (I think I begin every RTT post that way.) Danny is fixing to start singing one of my favorite songs of all time, "Come Rain or Come Shine". I have sang this song to my husband for years and years. I don't know why i've never done it for a show??? Could someone who reads this PULEEZE remind me to sing it the next time I'm in the ASS?
- I guess I should clarify for any reading this who suddenly think I have a booty fetish, LOL. One of my fave divas here in OKC hosts a monthly show called The Alison Scott Show, which we have lovingly shortened to the ASS. We like to throw it into random conversation such as, "When are you gonna be in the ASS next?" or "I love being in the ASS" or "I made SO much money in the ASS"!! You get the drift.
- Gokey just killed my song. I wanna do the hokey pokey with Gokey.
- My hubby seriously looked at me tonight and told me to get off my butt and make dinner. Yes. He really did. I hope he was joking, I really, truly do. Cause all that made me do was turn up the volume on the TV, nestle further down in my comforter and get to typing this post. I'm sorry-- I wrote our vows and I'm sure the words "I swear to be your bitch for all time" were NOT in them.
- Tomorrow night I'm heading to the big T-Town (Tulsa, OK for those not familiar with the Okie lingo) for the Jason Mraz concert (opener- Plain White T's). And of course, I'm totally jazzed about it. I am wondering how to get a song request in to Jason though. When I saw him in October, he sadly did not sing my favorite song of his-- possibly my number two favorite song of ALL TIME! And for me to say that, well... you know it's amazing. If he doesn't sing it tomorrow, I think I may cry. Truly.
Happy Random Tuesday to everyone:)