Here's what I've been up to while you were blogging, and I was... well... not blogging.
- Laundry. And when I say piles and piles... well, obviously I'm not exaggerating. I do laundry EVERY weekend, and since I wear the same five things over and over... this pile can not be blamed on me. How does this happen?? I place sole blame on my DH who owns more jeans at this point in time than I have owned in my entire life.
- Paying "the man". Check out this stack of bills! HOLY SHIZ! It's like they all rolled in at once for some reason this month. There should be a law that regulates how many bills are allowed to be placed in your mailbox at one time.
- Reading. I tend to go thru cycles on my reading. I'll consume numerous books for a couple weeks and then kind of taper off. Oddly enough, summer probably rates as my most productive reading time. I chalk it up to all the time I spend sitting on the porch and/or patio watching the kiddos run around. Here are the titles I currently have in rotation. 1. The Unlikely Disciple by Kevin Roose 2. Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster and 3. Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig. God bless the local library. (Except for the Jen Lancaster book-- her books are always "buy-worthy". If you don't follow her blog titled Jensylvania already-- GO NOW! Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. )
- I've also been spending much of my waking hours lately staring at these amazing new photos of my babies. How in the WORLD did I spawn such beautiful creatures?? (And yes, I took a picture of the picture. I was too lazy to scan it.)
- And finally, we spent Saturday hitting up the local Arts Festival. Indian Tacos. Botanical Gardens. Face-painting. People watching. All in one beautiful location. As you can, my boy has learned how to give you rabbit ears in photos. This, too, I blame on my husband.
I missed you all dearly-- and it's only been a few days!! I must get to reading all the blogs that you were writing while I wasn't!