- Ryan said "Abdul drool" tonight on AI. I'm totally stealing that line. Don't know when or how I'm going to insert it into daily conversation, but I'll find a way.
- Went out Saturday night with the crew. And wowzer. I am WAY too old to partay like that. (BTW, I say that every single time I go out. That, and, "I will never drink again". You see how well that works out!). Started the night with a delicious dinner (and beers). Moved on to a friend's house for conversation (and beers). Then joined up with the hubby for some pool (and beers). Are you seeing the pattern here?? Me and my headache stayed in bed till about 3 the next day. That will prove to you that I am not making it up when I say that "I am not a rockstar". As my loving friend DeAnna said, "Jess... I don't think you're even a popstar".
- While recovering from the night before, we watched a bunch of movies on Sunday, including "Beerfest" which made me nauseous as hell the entire time I watched it. WTF was I thinking??
- My little baby girl went on her first school field trip today. They traveled to the zoo and of course, her favorite part of the whole trip was the bus ride. She thought that was AWESOME!
- My sweet son has decided to start busting out inappropriate song lyrics. The most recent example is "I like big butts and I can not lie...". I blame it all on Shrek. If he had learned it from me, I would have at least taught him the acoustic stripped down version.
- I wish there was a dinner fairy that would visit my house every night. I really hate having to come home and figure out dinner after a long day at work. Especially in the summertime, my appetite drops and it's hard to get excited about cooking a full meal when I'm not even hungry. My kids have learned to make a mean PB&J, LOL!
- Oh, I almost forgot! I finally watched Twilight. I read the books long ago and I had such high hopes for the movie... but nope. I spent the first twenty minutes thinking how stupid Edward was acting. Like the scene where he puts his hand over his mouth and rushes out of the classroom? Fo reals? Nice acting there, Robby. I'm going to watch the commentary version though and see if it changes my opinion any. I bought the damn thing, so I'm hoping it grows on me. Like a fungus. Like Abdul drool. HA! Told ya I would do it! I know it didn't make sense, but it still made me giggle:)