Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Photobucket
I get so excited about blogging on Tuesdays-- it's means I can get out all this CRAP that is in my head!! So let the crap flow:
  • I'm watching Idol. I've been an IdolWhore since the beginning days of Season 1. Kris Allen (or however you spell that extremely common, but difficult to spell name) is about to sing Falling Slowly. God, how I love this song! Ok.. it's over.. and I knew I was crushin' on him for a reason. FANTASTIC!
  • Busy weekend ahead of me. I'm a team captain at work for the American Heart Association HeartWalk which is this Saturday. We lost one of our attorneys to a sudden heart attack this year, and a fellow secretary had a massive, yet thankfully, non lethal heart attack just a few months ago. We're so glad she's still with us to walk this year. (Technically she'll be cruising on one of those cool Segways - which I'm totally jealous of:)). Then Saturday night we'll be rockin' it out for my boy Shannen's birthday party. I can't wait to get my dance on! This little white girl doesn't have much rhythm but I sure do try:)
  • My husband (that is normally such a sweetie) said the most hateful thing to me last night. I'm not even going to repeat it here... trust me... there would be some girls up. in. his. face. What is it with men??? If roles were reversed and I had said this particular thing to him, he would have smooth walked out, I can promise you that. I acted as if I hadn't heard him clearly and I said, "What did you say?" and he of course, said, "Nothing.. never mind.". I was like, 'Um, yeah, that's what I thought." (insert extremely sarcastic tone here).
  • This new show Fringe flips me the f' out. Gonna have to change the channel.

I guess I don't have as much randomness as I felt like I did, LOL! Think I'm gonna go watch Twilight... FINALLY! Can you believe I still haven't watched it?? Have a great week everybody!

6 comments:

Mommy of Three said...

WELL I AM MAD AT JR WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHAT HE SAID. LOL BEING DARRENS BROTHER I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT WAS.

TELL SHANNEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I WISH I WAS GOING OUT DRINKING. LORD KNOWS I AM IN DIER NEED OF ONE!! PRETTY SURE I AM IN DEPRESSION MODE.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF TWILIGHT. I DID THE WHOLE BACKWARDS WATCHING THE MOVIE FIRST THEN READING THE BOOK THING. I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH THE MOVIE AGAIN NOW BUT I AM PRETTY SURE I WOULD STILL BE DISSAPOINTED.

Jessica said...

Why don't you come out with us Saturday?? You're so more than welcome to.. I know Shannen would love to see you. We're doing dinner and then cocktails at Shannen's (he lives with Alison Scott) on the patio. The clubs later, I'm sure. Just let me know...

Mommy of Three said...

i wish i could. its my step sisters couples shower for her wedding. my mom and greg are going so we dont have a babysitter. so darren decided he is probably going out for allans birthday. Notice its always the men that get to do their thing. =( oh well hopefully very soon i will get too!

chelle said...

ugh it is worse when the normally sweet turn ugly!

Hope yo enjoyed the movie!

Sammanthia said...

Give Edward a big kiss for me. With tongue.;)

Cyndi @ So Much More Than A Mom said...

I liked Kris's rendition of Falling Slowly too. But Adam....ah....Adam.... ;)