Saturday, March 14, 2009

What I Did Today

How My Day Begin:
love my dentist Pictures, Images and Photos
A man in blue scrubs scraped tissue off the roof of my mouth and used it to reconstruct the gumline to two of my bottom teeth.

Oh. My. God.

The first couple hours were okay... (i.e. the novacaine hadn't worn off yet), but now I am feeling it. Oh Lord am I feeling it.

Darrell loves it cause I can't talk. Hmph.

How My Day is Ending:
tab Pictures, Images and Photos

heating pad Pictures, Images and Photos

nights in rodanthe Pictures, Images and Photos

Night, folks.

4 comments:

Jessican said...

oh, poor thing! Hope you got extra meds. Dental stuff sucks.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh, sweetie girl, get lots of rest! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Sounds extremely painful!
Good post though, even through the narcotic haze...funny!!
Remember...prescriptions are your friend...
Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. My mom had that procedure done and it was extremely painful. Even on a good day, I would consider your ending an excellent one! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the well wishes!! *note to any other who may be considering watching "Nights In Rodanthe"-- sad sad sad. Can't Nicholas Sparks write anything happy??*