Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm moving!

I'm very excited to say that I'm moving! Well...my blog is moving, I should say:) After much contemplation (and irritation with Blogger settings), I've created a page at WordPress. Many of my favorite blogs are on WP, and I've always found them very visually appealing, so I was curious to check out the features there. I went for a visit today, and was so impressed that I immediately created a page. I've been playing with it, and it's definitely a work in progress, but I wanted to go ahead and let you all know.

I hope you will come visit me at my new home and let me know what you think. What works, what doesn't....feel free to tell me!! I'll probably keep this page up for a bit, and then delete it totally, since I've already transferred all my posts.

Here's my new address:
www.overflowingbookshelf.wordpress.com.

Blogwarming gifts are welcome:)

2 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Oh no..you're moving and I haven't even completely figured out blogger yet! I don't even know what the heck WordPress is. And yes, it has been a relief not having to worry about missing out on needed income with only my husband working. And I believe I have been driven a little crazy by staying at home for 5+ years. I think it made me a little more introverted...so now I feel like I'm finding myself again. Woohoo to finding the wild side of me again!

Jessica said...

It's okay!! All you have to do is visit the other page to see my posts, rather than this one. if you added me to your blogroll, you can just switch the addresses out. WordPress is just a different platform for blogs. It's like myspace v facebook, lol. Only blogger v wordpress.

So come on by and visit my new page:) You can always let out your wild side there, lol, I don't censor my comments:)