Saturday, July 26, 2008

And I'm finally here!

Well, here I am... after weeks of browsing others blogs, I've finally created my own page. To be honest, I'm not certain it's because I have so much to say, but because I was frustrated by not being able to comment on other's blogs. :) Everytime I went to create a comment, I was a little irritated by the fact that I had to have a google e-mail account to start a blog. Now please understand that I'm not all that technologically blessed. Certainly not enough to understand the ins & outs and whys & hows of why google is the only email provider that links with this site. All I know is that I have a gazillion e-mails, all with different screen names since my name of choice seems to often be taken. So suffice to say that I was a little leery of adding yet another address to my e-mail collection.

But once I let go of that lil' hang-up, I arrived. And I must say... I am so happy to be here! Lately I seem to have a ton of random stuff just swirling through my head, and I'm totally psyched to have a place to release it all. Even if no one even reads it, I know I will feel worlds better just getting it out of my head.

But for now, I just wanted to say hello to any and all in the big vast world of blogging who may read this. Thanks for letting me join your little circle:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also a bookwhore and musicwhore. Looking forward to following your blog!